We are delighted to announce we have a Mini Wasps session on Sunday 29th March from 11.30-1pm.
Price £15 per child.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registration is at the beginning of the session.
-Please bring necessary snacks.
- Participants must be collected from the court side by the designated adult and all other arrangements should be confirmed with the Head coach.
- Wasps Netball are not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Mini Wasps will be staffed by Wasps Netball accredited and DBS certified coaches. The highest safety measures will be implemented; however we cannot be held responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions. We strongly recommend that all valuable items be left at home.
- Nails should be trimmed, all jewellery (including fitness trackers) removed and long hair tied back.
- Wasps Netball reserve the right to contact the parent/guardian of any participant that causes disruption to the session due to misbehaviour.
- We may take photographs of course participants for use in future promotions and publications. Please inform us if you have any objections to your child being photographed.
-Cancellation policy: If the cancellation is made two weeks or more prior to the session there is an option of a 50% refund OR a credit note of the same value originally paid, to be redeemed against a Wasps Netball Mini Wasps Event in future.of the same value. If the cancellation is made within two weeks of the session there is the option of a credit note of the same value originally paid, to be redeemed against a Mini Wasps session of the same value in future.
Payment for this event will be taken as acceptance of these terms.