TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Netball camp hours from 9am - 3pm daily. Early drop off or late pick is not available.
- Participants must be collected from the court side by the designated adult and all other arrangements should be confirmed with the Head coach.
- Wasps Netball are not responsible for children left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Netball Camps will be staffed by Wasps Netball accredited and DBS certified coaches. The highest safety measures will be implemented; however we cannot be held responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions. We strongly recommend that all valuable items be left at home.
- Nails should be trimmed, all jewellery (including fitness trackers) removed and long hair tied back.
- Wasps Netball reserve the right to contact the parent/guardian of any participant that causes disruption to the camp due to misbehaviour.
-Registration is considered as acceptance of these conditions.
- We may take photographs of course participants for use in future promotions and publications. Please inform us if you have any objections to your child being photographed.
-Camps are held indoors.
Contact Email: Netball@wasps.co.uk